Thursday, August 26, 2010

Who are you?

You know yourself as your self image.

There are as many answers to this questions as there are individuals.For each person the answer depends on the developed brain power potential. How each persons brain power potential develops is a matter of the permutations and combinations of the sum of his experiences that shape the brains emotional personal reality. This emotional pattern shapes the individuals self image. The self image controls the perception/interpretation of the out side world. For all practical purposes the answer to my question 'Who are you?' is: you are your self image.
Contents

* We behave, think, speak, imagine etc. based on our perception patterns that we acquire over a long period of life/time. The foundational pattern is...

lessmore
Permanent link to this knol:
LinkLink
Khan, Sajid. Super Knol: Who are you?:I am combining four knols to create one super knol. You know yourself as your self image [Internet]. Version 16. Knol. 2009 Feb 7. Available from: http://knol.google.com/k/sajid-khan/super-knol-who-are-you/2whdi0jnjfq1x/231.
CitationCitationEmailEmailPrintPrintFavoriteFavoriteCollect this pageCollect this page
On the surface it seems that 'who you are' is determined by who you think you are. In actual reality for all practical purposes you are what your self image thinks you to be; what your developed brain power enables you to be. Your self image determines this most important answer for you. The self image is created by the developed brain potential. As I have divided the brain into four levels (to keep it simple) I would like you to consider the following four characters (there are many other combinations of personalities possible) that are created by the four basic brain levels and see for yourself where you find the similarities. You may identify with just one character or may find your self in bits and pieces in all four or less:

***1

I was not very lucky. My parents were irresponsible. They were not ready to be parents. When I was conceived they were in good health. However even during my womb life my parents were both smokers. No thanks to them I still had a good healthy life as a fetus; as the womb is such a strong and affective cushion against the brutal out side world. At birth I came out feeling omnipotent and omnipresent.

My parents were always fighting. They both dumped their anger on me. Once my father threw me against the bed. I had to get three stitches on my forehead. I was so confused and so angry first and above all at myself. Then when I realized that I was separate from my mother I started hating her. If only I was big I would fight back. As my current life was very painful and insulting I took refuge in my feelings of omnipotence. I blocked out even the reality that I had parents. The more hurting my life got the more I went into my mental cocoon of being the one and only one just as I felt in the womb. Just like a king having lost his kingdom still feels like a king I felt omnipotent and omnipresent. My imagination became my dwelling. Here I was the only one who counts. I started to believe that I was above the law. The laws were for you ordinary folks for I was the only special one. The whole world should belong to me and I don't understand why it does not belong to me.

While at school I was too self absorbed to pay attention to my studies. I was put in a special education class where I was punished often. Soon enough I was thrown out of class for punching and kicking a classmate for he would not give me his lunch. He should have listened to me because I am every thing and he is nothing.

I don't recognize these laws that stop me from taking what is mine. Today as a grown up I am a smuggler and a drug dealer. The other day my rival tried to take over one of my streets where my men sell drugs for me. (I control them with an iron fist. One of my men tried to leave so I almost broke his legs). So I kidnapped his son from school and threatened to kill his son. The rival backed off. The next time he tries something like this I will actually kill one of his family. If he still persists I will kill him. No one messes with me as I am the center of the world. I strongly believe that I am the only one that counts.

By the way my father is now living in a public nursing home. I go to see him and throw him some peanuts. ( I told him he can get from me only one thing just as he would give me only one thing even though he would eat all that he wanted. I would go hungry sometimes. I once took out a steak from the fridge and ate half of it and put the rest back. When he found what had happened he asked me if I ate his steak I denied it out of fear. He found out the truth. Not only did he beat me he accused me of lying and stealing. So it was now my turn to throw him a little something even though I make him realize that it will make no dent in my fortune if I put him in a mansion). Nothing gives me more pleasure than to show my dad my Rolex gold watch and the extra gold chains I wear when ever I go to see him. I also make it a point to show him the photo of the 900 dollar wine bottles that I buy for my friends. Him I might forgive one day but I want to throttle my mom for running off with some pig.

I know that I am a good guy because I throw some money by way of my place of worship.

So keep your distance and stay out of my way. And don't call be the scourge of society or that I am sick in the head. You do this because you know I am very very special and you are jealous of my powers.

***2

We behave, think, speak, imagine etc. based on our perception patterns that we acquire over a long period of life/time. The foundational pattern is set mostly during our womb life and the first 5 years of our post natal(after birth) life. I was very lucky. My parents were healthy. When I was conceived they were in prime health. During my womb life my parents took good care of making sure that I had the best womb life. My parents did not smoke or take drugs. They took healthy food and my mom rested and walked gently making sure that I did not experience any physical j0lts. They listened to soft music and my mom went to bed early.
I had a perfectly healthy womb life(Luckily the womb is such a cushion that most fetuses have a normal womb life). At birth I came out feeling omnipotent and omnipresent.

My mom gave up her job just to take care of me. She dotted on me 24/7. As she was with me all the time and she was such an immense source of constant pleasure I fell in love with her. But as the image in my mind was that I was omnipresent which means that I alone exist I took my mother as my own self. So I associated my mother with my own self and formed a very healthy bond with my own self! I fell in love with my own self.

Gradually I realized that I was not the only person I started off by becoming aware that my mom was another person separate from me. As she was my biggest source of pleasure I fell in love with her. Gradually I realized that there were others. I fell in love with them too. I slowly realized that I was totally helpless and dependent on my parents. As my life was heaven and even more heaven than the constant positive feedback in the womb I gradually started to forget my feelings of omnipotence. As I enjoyed my total dependence on my parents my feelings of omnipotence slowly got pushed deeper and deeper into my unconscious part of the brain and I started feeling pleasure and pride in my humbleness. Being helpless was bringing me pleasure. More real pleasure then my feelings of omnipotence at birth. So I grew humble, totally happy in living in the present.

When I was five years old my father and mother started to drift apart. They would fight frequently. Then all over a sudden my father walked out of my life. I was left alone with my mother. My mother started being very tense. She started taking out her anger on me. She even beat me a few times. My life became very miserable. Even my teacher complained that I was neglecting my home work. I wanted to run away from this horrible life but all I could do was think and escape into daydreaming about my good old days when life was a pleasure. To compensate for my current feelings of helplessness I told myself that my current life will soon be over. When I grow up I will be strong and powerful. In my fantasies I saw myself as getting more and more deserving of the good life. I knew I deserved the best. Deserving a better life became my only goal. So I said to myself (unconsciously) that life has stolen the good times from me so I will steal back what I deserve. If my own parents are this bad to me I cannot trust anyone. If they have a chance they will steal from me too. I remember once I was playing tennis at the local club and my mom went to the bathroom telling me to watch the rackets and a few minutes later I followed her. I forgot to take our rackets with me. When we came back the rackets had been stolen. This is the way the world is. They will get you every time they can. I don't think I am a bad guy. I am just trying to get by hook or by crook what I deserve. Since the world won't give it to me I will still get it even if you think my way is illegal. Anyway don't blame me it is not my fault it is the systems fault that we are all corrupt. Blame my parents, blame the world for I am just trying to take what should be mine in the first place.You call it corruption I call it justice. I just give others what they would give to me.

Yet sometimes I do feel guilty. And I know my life is a lot phony and my happiness is not real but I try to survive in this very unjust world the best way I can. The only way I know I can. So you better mind your business and let me do for my self whatever I can and however I can. And don't label me as bad or I will punch you if I can.

***3

My parents had been brought up on feelings of being the best and as they grew up they realized that they were no where near the best. This made them very uncomfortable and unhappy. My father was always busy trying to create more and more wealth. We had all the trappings of success but for my parents it was never enough. So they made me believe that I was the best so that in my becoming the best there own dreams could become true. They loved me, they cared for me and I trusted them totally. So instead of enjoying my humbleness and living in the present my childhood became a time, a life for preparing for the future. The importance of the current life/time was not important any more all that was important was my coming success in the future. So not only was studying a compulsion it was not a pleasure anymore. Life became full of tension for fear of failure. What if I could not fulfill my parents expectations. Once at school my mom and my class mates mom almost came to blows because I lost a game due to my friend accidentally pushing me. My mom could not even see me loose a friendly game even though I have lost many times before.

Today I am a PhD in psychology and have other businesses. I don't know how to spend and enjoy all my money. Yet I am worried that I have nothing and I have let my parents down. I don't pay attention to my family. My wife has left me. My kids think I am a failure. I am sure when the time comes they will ship me to a nursing home. I have all the money I will ever need yet I feel poor. I can't sleep without sleeping pills. Sometimes I feel there are two personalities inside me. I love my parents and there are times when I hate my parents. I feel guilty and miserable. I don't know why I cannot enjoy my self created wealth. I wish I had the courage to go to a shrink. I am too proud to admit that there is something seriously wrong with me. For I should be happy and satisfied with my life. I think one of these days I will confront my parents for why they raised me like this. I blame them for my life and yet I don't stop from trying to prove them right. For in spite of everything I still believe that I am the best.

***4

I was very lucky. My parents were healthy. When I was conceived they were in prime health. During my womb life my parents took good care of making sure that I had the best womb life. My parents did not smoke or take drugs. They took healthy food and my mom rested and walked gently making sure that I did not experience any physical j0lts. They listened to soft music and my mom went to bed early.
I had a perfectly healthy womb life(Luckily the womb is such a cushion that most fetuses have a normal womb life). At birth I came out feeling omnipotent and omnipresent.

My mom gave up her job just to take care of me. She dotted on me 24/7. As she was with me all the time and she was such an immense source of constant pleasure I fell in love with her. But as the image in my mind was that I was omnipresent which means that I alone exist I took my mother as my own self. So I associated my mother with my own self and formed a very healthy bond with my own self! I fell in love with my own self.

Gradually I realized that I was not the only person I started off by becoming aware that my mom was another person separate from me. As she was my biggest source of pleasure I fell in love with her. Gradually I realized that there were others. I fell in love with them too. I slowly realized that I was totally helpless and dependent on my parents. As my life was heaven and even more heaven than the constant positive feedback in the womb I gradually started to forget my feelings of omnipotence. As I enjoyed my total dependence on my parents my feelings of omnipotence slowly got pushed deeper and deeper into my unconscious part of the brain and I started feeling pleasure and pride in my humbleness. Being helpless was bringing me pleasure. More real pleasure then my feelings of omnipotence at birth. So I grew humble, totally happy in living in the present.

In the womb life/time became a little uncomfortable as I approached birth. Also in the womb it was dirty and cramped so after birth open spaces, baths, hugs and kisses and even sucking my mom's breasts became a constant thrill. My parents showed me very interesting photos in books and read me stories. Each time my mom read me some beautiful story some candy or toy came out of the book. When I tried to get some candy on my own nothing came out of the book. I soon realized that for goodies to come out I must be able to see the book and somehow recite the story. Boy was I eager to start to do the same as my mom so I could get the toy I wanted. I soon bonded with books and with reading. As I grew older reading became such fun that sometimes I would like to read and my mom would like to read so I had to snatch the book from my mom. Boy what fun I had reading books. Soon I forgot the candy and toy part and enjoyed just reading and learning new stuff. Now I realize that I gave my life/time for life long learning due to my parents bonding me with reading before I bonded with walking. Thus they did not have to tell me to learn, learn, learn and practice, practice and practice to become the best. They did not take away my childhood by telling me that I have to prepare for the future. Thus I did not give up my living in the present to focus on preparing for the future. For most unfortunate one's their childhood life becomes dreaming and fantasizing about the future and their current life becomes secondary. So instead of living in the current real time they live in phony time dreaming about the days when they will become the best. They also feel bad when in class and on the playground they don't come first. Life already becomes miserable. Fortunately I am addicted to studying and learning and I did it for its own sake in fact studying still gives me great pleasure.

I soon discovered taste and flavor. I wanted to hold and play and taste all interesting stuff. I was very eager to move around on my own so that I could get to all this interesting stuff that I wanted to taste and play with. At this stage of my life all I wanted was to read, taste stuff and walk. Now I just wish my parents had also bonded me with some sport and music also.

During my teenage years I studied and learned studied and learned. I came on the top in my class effortlessly thanks to my parents bonding me with reading. By the time I was 20 my life was bliss. I used my life/time as well as you can imagine. I never had any doubts or conflicts with what I wanted. And I mostly got what I wanted. And mostly effortlessly.

When I fell in love with this girl the first thing I did I found out where her father went to pray. I joined the same place of worship. I made sure that I was always praying where he would notice me. I also volunteered at his favorite charity. So I was showing him what kind of person I was(in fact I was really better than that as I love and respect every one and try to help as many people as I can). I soon gained his trust and friendship. In fact it was he who proposed to me to marry his daughter! I said that I would be honored. I was soon married to the love of my life. My father-in-law and me are still best friends.

As soon as my wife came to live with me I looked for the place of worship of the boss of the company I worked for. I joined my bosses place of worship. I made sure that he saw me where I prayed. I volunteered and mentored the Sunday classes at this place. The priest praised my services in front of the whole crowd. Soon me and the boss were having lunches together. He promoted me rapidly and today I am the boss. Because when my boss retired he offered to sell me the company on terms. But I was very honest with him. I gave his company not only my time and full focus I gave his company my life. I worked there as if it was my own company honestly and diligently.

Now I know that all my mental stages developed effortlessly and one stage eased into the next stage. My -2 life was happy. My -1 life was happier(For the child to forget his earlier life the next stage has to be happier or the child longs for the good old days and looses living in the present).

Also my parents never took away my childhood life/time from me. They did not try to fulfill their own dreams by trying to make me the best. As a result I am a down to earth person who knows that I can never have enough knowledge so I am a perpetual learner for its own sake as it gives me pleasure. I think I am blessed and so I don't get offended or angry when others treat me with disrespect. I am happy with my successes with life. I don't need sleeping pills to go to sleep. I even have some original ideas which I share with others for free. I do feel proud and grateful to my parents, my mentors, my friends , my country of birth India and my country of choice America. As I am Mr +2 mind I understand Mother Nature as well as anyone and am grateful that she allowed me to get to know her this close. Today my life is a perpetual dance with Life herself. Every moment is an eternal moment. The only regrets I have is that most others are not at +2. I feel for these such lovely people missing real time/life and missing to dance with life/time herself. I wish I could show them the eternal pleasure that living in real time/life that I am enjoying.

Being a +2 mind not only can I read the lines of life and time I can read in between the lines of life/time. Not only do I know the ropes of life/time I have improved the ropes of life for myself and for generations to come. All this was possible because my parents gave me a wise upbringing. They affectively created in me a hugh mind infrastructure that was projected by a solid brain foundation. So when I take up a task first and foremost I don't take it up as a chore. I do it for pleasure. I bring a research prone +2 mind to all my work; to all my life. As I always try to do the same routine work with better and better insights I sometimes fail. I take every failure as a learning opportunity. I never loose my chances of honing my skills even further. One of my biggest pleasures is listing to what others say and to what they say between the lines as well as what they are really saying. I pay equal attention to the words as well as the silence in between the words. I am so good at this that I can tell when someone is behaving from his brain or mind or from a mixture of both. I can see who is his self image and who is his real self.

I, my mind is in full control of my whole body including my brain. And both my mind and brain are very happy. They work in perfect harmony. When serious attention is required they both work on the same page. In fact while I, my mind is sleeping my brain continues to reflect on the project. In fact all difficult problems are a challenging project; a pleasure and not a problem; an opportunity that I, we(notice how some people call themselves we I guess they are referring to their mind, their true self and brain, their self image, as we) fully enjoy. I can show you and you will follow and know what my life is like but you cannot understand the sheer pleasure of dancing in step with eternity; with Mother Nature herself all the time 24/7. This is like the ecstasy of life that you feel when you are thrilled by some event and even your conscience is proud of you, only in my case I don't need an event to feel like this.

So am I happy all the time? Though I am bottom line happy 24/7 there is a profound sadness that makes me bring tears to my eyes. Why do parents have to force their own unfulfilled dreams on their children. Why ensure the children's mental level to get stuck at +1. Why rob your own child's chance to become wise. Why do they replace the child's real life/time with phony life/time? Why make life focus from an eternal journey now to a secondary life now for the future coming imaginary life. Why take the current real time now and replace it with a secondary time now in hopes of an impossible, never going to happen, future time. Why make the child's image a phony trophy self image? Why pass on your parents mistakes on to your child? Why make your child's life an act, a ceremonial phony pleasure when he can have the real ball of his life with Life herself as the dancing partner. Why...why...why?

ALL YOU +1 AND EVEN -1 MINDS OUT THERE WOULD YOU NOT LIKE TO BECOME +2 AND GO DANCING WITH MS LIFE HERSELF AT THE GREAT BALL THAT TIME THROWS US? WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO LIVE YOUR AUTHENTIC LIFE OR WOULD YOU RATHER REMAIN A SLAVE OF YOUR TROPHY SELF IMAGE.

You have to develop your mind to really get it. I can show you the way and the rest is up to you. At least learn to bring up your children right.

The true you is under the spell of the self image. And all spells can be broken! Your true you is controlled by your brain power and your brain power quality can be enhanced to the highest +2 super mature mind level.

The real you is hidden deep down in the recesses of your brain. The only time you are able to experience your true self is when your conscience bothers you or makes you feel good. Because your conscience is the real you.

HOW YOU ANSWER THE QUESTION, 'WHO ARE YOU?' CAN BECOME ENTIRELY IN YOUR OWN TRUE SELF'S HANDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment