Thursday, August 26, 2010

Joost Elfers: The wisest man I met in New York City.

The pure pleasures that a million dollars cannot buy.
He is an amazingly simple, humble, charming, the most intriguingly creative and the wisest of the wise human being. He is a world famous NY Times best selling author. I went to see him to get his advice on publishing my book on emotional intelligence. He spent over half an hour over the draft and I could see that he liked what he read. When he discovered that I was also an inventor. He showed me a few of his inventions. There was this one invention that was so wildly original that time stood still for a few moments. He sensed my awe and wonder and we both bonded. It is not only an invention it is a most intriguing process. It is so simple and so unbelievable and so very impossible to conceive. It is for me a Divine creation. He read my mind and he glowed with pride like a small child. His name is Joost Elfers. For me the pleasure was two fold; one was this Divine creation and the other to just imagine the complex and yet the simplicity of this inventors mind.

I having come up with 'fast cooking flours' and 'vacuum powered generators' and with a whole book on wisdom yet I truly believe that his $10 dollar invention takes the cake as far as the surprise value is concerned. So I have resolved that I am going to invent something just as surprising. Because I want to go forward to share the same eternal time with him. This time I want to glow with pure pride and give him the chance to be enchanted.

Look for your own one of a kind opportunities to enjoy moments of pure life/time. Find some cause any cause to indulge in selfless pleasures. Look for reasons to be creative. Appreciate the wonders of life. Enjoy the fun of understanding the beauty of another mind. Try to match the creative genius of your friend. Indulge, indulge, indulge in eternal time. Even when someone insults you just see which mind level he is coming from. Don't hate the guy; pity the poor guy. Always act +2.

No comments:

Post a Comment