Thursday, August 26, 2010

How to take the easiest steps to becoming wise; wear the American hat.

The wisdom hat.
If you cannot or do not wish to take the time to deprogram your brain to make it wise, then just wear the American Hat of wisdom. Wise behavior over time will make you a mind/self of wisdom.

In America and much of the world today the king of psychology is behavioral psychology where it is believed that if you want to change your mind change your behavior. If you want to feel good dress well and look good. Looking good will make your mind/self feel good. If you want to have a good life learn to behave right. So finding the right behavior for any particular action will result in success. Behavioral psychology boils down to the notion that by knowing the right behavior is all that one needs to produce the desired results. So to become wise all one has to do is know how a wise person behaves and just behave wisely. As my objective is to teach people wisdom and taking the way of behavioral psychology I would like to introduce the 'wisdom hat'.
There is a saying 'I am wearing the farmer hat today' which means the person will behave and work as a farmer for the day. So I am giving you the permission to take a hat, any hat and write the number +2 in the front of it and wear it.
You may write the word 'WISDOM' on it or even 'I am wise' on it. The other step you have to take is to just know wisdom behavior. Know what humbleness is and behave accordingly. Learn loving, altruistic behavior and act accordingly. There is just one condition to your wearing my wisdom hat. I am giving this idea to you free but you have to make the following pledge to your self, 'I will find out and remember how wise mind's/self's behave and I will behave in the same manner.'

I would like to call my wisdom hat - The American Hat as a tribute to the wisdom of America, especially as a tribute to America's founding fathers.

No comments:

Post a Comment