Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Tool.

My tool, my mind. My key to wisdom.
My real tool is my mind. The ultimate tool to change my mind is my mind. But how does one change the very mind by itself? By changing the brain. The mind becoming aware is able, through knowledge, to actually change its own brain physically.

Brain quality defines the quality of the mind. A -2 brain is a lost cause. A mind generated by a -2 brain can only be restrained through tough laws. A -1 brain can mostly be trained to control its own developed basic human nature. A -1 brain still has to be watched as it is corrupt and opportunistic. Fortunately most Americans are at +1, a level that is the easiest to deprogram into a +2 mind. Also we know that the most common cause why most American's are at the +1 level is due to omnipotence transference (OT) as in 'I am not the best but my child will be.'

No comments:

Post a Comment