Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sajid Khan - Inventor - Patents and Inventions.

Start a focused quest to unlock your true potential and achieve your dream every time. My Lucknow, my city, my boss.
Lucknow the city that makes you strive for perfection. Follow the Lucknow path of complete focus and devotion to a single goal of perfection at least as one of your dreams. And a simple answer to all your problems is to become a super mature being; so that your human dignity can flow from your true self.

I come from this great city of Lucknow, India. You may not have heard of it but I want you to know about one of its great character traits. What London is to the English language Lucknow is to the Urdu language spoken and or understood by over a billion people. Lucknow also is the cultural capital of India. You can trace Lucknow's influence on most food, music, poetry, fashion and literature all the way to Bollywood films. And what I really want you to know about Lucknow is that its citizens have this quality that their minds focus on one pastime, hobby or interest at a time. Sometimes its a life long quest for perfection. Sometimes it is a few hours, a few days, a few months or a few years passionate all consuming focus on becoming #1 in their current obsession. Satyajit Ray made a movie on this Lucknow obsession, 'The Chess Player'. Where the chess players were so engrossed in playing chess that they were totally unaware of all the turmoil around them. Their beloved King's power was slipping into the hands of the British yet they had blacked out everything except the next chess move.

It is amazing how much effort us Lucknow people put into our pure unadulterated perfection driven rivalries. We are not ambitious or greedy. Some of us are even happy to be non entities in extended families. They are perfectly happy to help run errands. Having no money does not bother them and they have no problems going to sleep soundly. Some excel at some sport or the other. A significant section are Urdu poets. Some of the best ones are also religious. They will never sell their poems for fear that Bollywood will play their songs on religious holidays that demand mourning and this will insure them hell in the after life. So they remain poor. A few will break out of this mold and become superstars and keep surprising Bollywood with their amazing mixing of words and creativity to produce enchanting eternal art in music, literature, poetry and Bollywood songs and movies.

I chose poetry as my obsession and I started out secretly writing poetry. I was too shy to recite my own poems but I would go to these informal gatherings and hear the latest compositions. Their poetry was so good I realized that I could never become #1. So I said I am going to become an English poet! I was a book worm and in those days the best library was the USIS library (unfortunately the USIS has disappeared from Lucknow). Reading an add. in the NY Times for songs I submitted one song which I thought was my best song of over 300 hundred I had written over several years. Lo and behold I received a letter of approval ( I think the company was called, 'Major Label Records') along with a contract. As usual I called them up and asked them that if they wanted my song they would have to ensure that this song was not played on our mourning holidays ever. They said that all they were interested in was an ASP signed contract. I destroyed the contract though I have kept their letter.So my song writing soon came to an end.
The song went something like this:


'My heart kept seeking an opportunity for weeping

For I had affection but nowhere to spend it

My life was very miserable

For I had affection but no where to spend it.

And then she came, she did the dame, Oh man!

And now life is plain joy, and I spend my affection...

The song started sad and ended on a happy note for I did find my sweet heart. I don't know if I can tell you exactly how I spent my affection and where (No not there. Don't even go there.) I spent my affection as this is a knol. I also described my happiness because she came with , how can I describe this, well with a pair of fully developed female qualities.
Anyway as my poetry obsession came to an end I looked around for some new hobby. One fellow English poetry writer was obsessed with living the life of an English nobleman. He always came dressed in fine suits and colorful ties. He would even pay for our snacks. Then I noticed he stopped coming. Soon enough I found out that he had picked up a book at the local flea market. It was about how to make gold. The book described all the ingredients and a step by step method of the process. At the end the book said - 'and add on ounce of material that is found in every house'. So my friend started trying out every material he could think of. In the end he ended up being a pauper. But he never stopped being an English nobleman. When he could not afford napkins his wife would use newspapers. When he couldn't afford two dishes his wife would serve him first the watery part of the beans as soup and then the main course of thick beans. We all admired him for being a proper English nobleman.

Just a few days before my friend passed away my father had thrown a big party for his friends. For some reason a lot of of excellent food was left over. So I packed my dads large tiffin boxes and went to see him. He was so thrilled but he insisted on eating properly. He dusted off his suit, shaved and put on a tie. However at the dinner table he broke down and he gave me the most important lesson of his life. He said the following, "This great city of ours, it makes you live in its own box. It makes you define your dignity in your uniqueness. Develop your uniqueness but don't let your dignity flow from it. Build your dignity independent of your uniqueness. Let your dignity come from your true self. And as for my obsession of being an English nobleman I did this act because I let my human dignity flow from my economic dignity, such dignity is always phony. I did it because I had the money so I showed off a uniqueness that others could not afford. However I was very close to creating gold. I have all the notes and I want you to continue my legacy." After dinner he showed me all his gold making equipment. I was amazed by the amount of stuff. Huge copper pots, pipes, drums and storage bins. I guess he knew he was dying so he insisted I take all this equipment soon.

I knew at once that this would be an exciting hobby. I came the next day. I had to make several trips in my station wagon. He helped me put the stuff together in my place. This was the last time I saw him. He made me promise that I would not give up making gold. I gave him my word. Actually for the next few months I gave him my world. However I got no closer to achieving any success. The only thing that did happen was that I started showing symptoms of smoking. I guess I was inhaling some of the chemical fumes. I knew I had to stop but I had given him my word. So I went to his grave and made him these two promises:

1) I will build my dignity through my true self. 2) I will always work to invent stuff.
The royal residence Sheesh Mahal
The royal residence Sheesh Mahal, Lucknow, where I grew up.











Today trying to find my true self and learning a thing and twenty I am now trying to help others find their human dignity in their true self and I have thought of hundreds and have tried to get dozens of inventions patented. I have succeeded in getting three US patents. I would like to share two patented inventions with you. I will also share one rejected patent with you. After all I promised my friend I would succeed in making gold. I may succeed yet in making big money with which I can buy and make gold. I have long since taken gold to mean whatever I like best in the world. My gold is establishing a wisdom express in every corner of the world, where people can come to learn how to know, understand and become their true self. And where they learn the other objective of the wisdom express to be able to elect wise leaders. So to help me make my gold; may be you can help me market my inventions.
One of them - #2 has a phony title but its substance is the real secret to my angle of life. l want you to know the essence of this patent so that you can figure out your own self and your place in the universe:

1) This patent is a very green patent. It saves time in cooking. You use less gas so you save money and the gas reserve lasts longer. It causes less pollution. And above all it creates better tasting and more healthy flour products.
I want you to read the instructions and make this product. If you agree to what I am claiming then see what you can do with. See how you can help me and yourself. This is a great product for gourmet chefs, chain restaurants like Burger King can improve the taste of their burgers by improving the taste of the buns etc.




( 1 of 3 )
United States Patent 7,041,329
Khan May 9, 2006
Fast cooking flours

Abstract

Fast cooking flours for making breads, cakes, pancakes, biscuits, tortillas, muffins, cookies, patties, pizzas, nans, brioches, etc. by heat treating the grain which is dry heated for a time and duration which is then ground into flour which can be used in flour containing products which provide a faster cooking product than using conventional flour.
Inventors: Khan; Sajid Ali (Ridgefield Park, NJ)
Appl. No.: 10/403,923
Filed: March 24, 2003
Related U.S. Patent Documents







Application Number Filing Date Patent Number Issue Date

09781514 Feb., 2001



Current U.S. Class: 426/622 ; 426/520; 426/523
Field of Search: 426/622,520,523
References Cited [Referenced By]

Other References

ACS on STN No. 45:30696 Quick-cooking legume meal or flour, Neleman, Hendrick NL 65985 19500715 (unavailable). cited by examiner .
Derwent-Acc-No:2001-172856, Derwent Week: 200118 Cereal grain. cited by examiner.

Primary Examiner: Pratt; Helen
Parent Case Text


This application is a continuation-in-part of Ser. No. 09/781,514 filed Feb. 12, 2001, now abandoned.
Claims


The invention claimed is:

1. A process of preparing a fast cooking partly cooked flour from any cereal grain wherein said cereal grain is heated to a temperature of at least 200 degrees F. for about 4 hours, grinding said cereal grain into flour.

2. A process of preparing fast cooking partly cooked flour from any cereal grain wherein said cereal grain is heated to a temperature of at least 200 degrees F. for about two hours, grinding said cereal grain into flour.

3. A process of using the fast cooking flour of claim 1 or 2, in flour containing food products selected from the group consisting of breads, muffins, cakes, pizza, cookies, biscuits , brioches, tortillas, nans, and pancakes, wherein flour containing food products cook in less time than food products made from conventional flours.

4. A process of preparing as in claim 1 or 2, fast cooking flours further compromising using microwave or infrared energy.
Description


FEDERALLY SPONSORED RESEARCH

Not Applicable

SEQUENCE LISTING OR PROGRAM

Not Applicable

REFERENCE TO A "MICROFICHE APPENDIX"

Not Applicable

BACKGROUND OF INVENTION

1. Field of Invention

This invention relates to creating fast cooking flours.

2. Description of Related Art

A prior Art exists in relation to this invention. JP41042778, Rodriguez ES2017138, Ab263897 and GB228829 all teach a mixture of cooked and uncooked flour to enhance the flavor of the flour. However, the problem with these resultant flours is that the precooked part tends to overcook and the raw part still needs 100% time to cook fully. While my fast cooking flour is 100% partly cooked. Thus it requires less time to make the end product from my fast cooking flour.

Baker et al [U.S. Pat. No. 5,902,629] teaches a method for processing grain and legunie fully cooked powders and snacks. Bakers fully cooked flour will have no need to be cooked so it will have even more advantages of saving time and no pollution of the environment, over this applicant's application. However, Baker's flours purpose is limited. As it cannot be used in cooking flour containing products selected from the group consisting of breads, muffins, cakes, pizza, cookies, biscuits, brioches, tortillas, nans, and pancakes. As using the fully cooked Baker flour will result in overcooked bread etc. No prior art exists so far in relation to fast cooking flours.

BRIEF SUMMARY OF INVENTION

The present invention relates to making available to the consumer fast cooking flours. I have discovered that any and all kind of flours available in the market can be partly precooked and made available to the consumer. Partly cooked flours have several advantages over what is available in the market today. Partly cooked flours save time, labor, fuel, money, materially enhance the quality of the environment, and enhance the flavor as well as prolong the life of the flour. Consider the following: a) The grain for making the flour will be partly-baked in large commercial facilities; thus the damage to the environment will be minimum, as the pollution will be controlled through efficient filters. b) As the flour will already be partly-cooked people will spend less time making bread and will have more time for their families. c) Less work will mean less tiredness and more rest etc. d) As bread tends to over cook on the outside and usually remains under cooked on the inside it will now be possible to cook the bread more evenly, enhancing the flavor of the bread. Same will happen with all other flour products. e) As the partly-baked flour will contain less moisture, it will be more seasoned than the raw flour and will last longer. f) Commercial quantities of fast cooking flours can be made where fuel is cheap and available in large quantities. g) Not just bread, but also everything that is made with conventional flour can be made with fast cooking flour and will have the same above advantages. h) It has now been discovered that caramelization of bread causes cancer. Thus, fast cooking flours are more healthy. All other flours mentioned in the prior art cause some caramelization.

DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF THE INVENTION

The present invention relates to making available to the consumer fast cooking flours. The method of making the flour is to take the wheat grain or any other grain of which the flour is to be made and subject it to heat of 200 degrees F. for four hours in a closed vessel, the grain is then ground and the fast cooking flour is obtained. When the grain is subjected to a higher temperature, say 300 degrees F. the resultant grain when ground into flour is not of the same quality in flavor. However, the other benefits remain the same.

The resultant flour obtained by subjecting the grain to 200 degrees F. for four hours is good for making end products that do not require stretching of the dough. For products that require stretching of the dough like pizza, pie crust, naan, chapati and tortillas the grain will have to be subjected to 200 degrees F. for two hours only. Thus there will be two categories of fast cooking flours. One will be almost half-baked and the other quarter-baked.

Fast cooking flours may also be produced by any one of the relevant processes described in previous U.S. patents. The material may also be made into fast cooking flour by partly cooking the desired cereal grain by using any suitable low moisture cooking method, including microwave and infrared energy.

Each and every flour that is available in the market today can be made into fast cooking flour before marketing. From single grain to multi grain, from the finely ground to the course, everything remains the same, except that it is partly cooked. Pastry flour, all-purpose flour, high gluten flour, whole wheat flour, bread flour, pancake flour, cassava flour, buckwheat flour, bran flour, soybean flour, barley flour, corn flour, oats flour, rye flour, rice flour, millet flour, etc. each and every kind of end product like cakes, pancakes, bread tortillas, chapatis, pizzas, nachos, nans, brioches, muffins, cookies, etc, can all be made with fast cooking flours.

French brioches were made with fast cooking flour. At a temperature of 370 degrees F. it took 17 minutes to bake. The same made with regular flour at the same temperature took 37 minutes to bake. Again corn biscuits were made with fast cooking corn flour. At a temperature of 375 degrees F. it took 12 minutes to bake. Corn biscuits made with conventional corn flour at the same temperature took 22 minutes to bake. Wheaten bread was made with fast cooking bread flour. At a temperature of 425 degrees F. it took 18 minutes to bake. With regular bread flour at the same temperature it took 35 minutes. In all three cases the flavor was much better. Also there was no normalization of the outer shell when cooked with fast cooking flour in all three cases.

* * * * *


2) I don't know how I ended up with this title (it's definitely my own mistake). EIQ tests are not my invention. But I accepted this phoney title because with the patent office each little change is months of waiting and I was growing impatient. I have just this one formula for every problem in the world. Develop each and every mind to the +2 emotional intelligence level and you can solve many of the problems of the world. You want peace get the two parties to negotiate from the +2 mind level. You don't want to live a life of constant struggle develop your mind to +2 level. The education minister wants a scientific and specific goal of education. Teach every one +2 brain power values and actually let every mind be educated to the +2 level. The Templeton University is looking to define love in scientific terms. Very simple just define love in numbers! What the hell define every emotion,every action, every value in numbers. Love that is premature(-2) is totally egoistic love. Love that is immature(-1) is opportunistic love. Love that is mature(+2) is responsible and calculative love. Love that is super mature(+2) is selfless, altruistic love. This +2 love is what you want. Because at +2 you will have the secrets of knowing the difference between time and eternity. You will live in the now. Secret to becming a self master; develop your emotional intelligence to the +2 level. Want to give up your dependence on sleeping pills develop your mind to the +2 level. (Do you even know what a +2 life is, do you know what you are missing?). IT IS AS SIMPLE AS THIS - YOU DESERVE A +2 LIFE. YOU CAN HAVE A +2 LIFE - DEVELOP YOUR MIND TO +2 LEVEL. Want to become wise - develop your mind to ...

Again don't know the difference between the brain and the mind. Brain and mind is a partnership. They work together. The question is which one is the boss. Sometimes they are fused together, other times it is a sea saw battle between the two. At -2 mind level the brain is in charge of controlling the reigns of your consciousness. You know your self as your brain generated self image. So your real you is totally controlled by your brain generated self image. At -1 it is still a brain generated self image controlled consciousness with some mind generated self slowly emerging. At this -1 level with correct upbringing the brain starts to give up the reigns of consciousness to the mind. (This is why the first 5 years determine which one will have the consciousness controls. No wonder some kids show signs of wisdom even at this early stage.) At +1 level the mind has taken over but the self is still defined by a self image that is mostly self with a strong 'I am the best' brain powered consciousness. At +2 the brain has given over the controls of consciousness(the me, the I part, The answer to who am I? part) to the mind. The brain becomes an organ just like the hand or feet. The brain at this +2 level is at the beck and command of the mind.

I tried to get this patent with all these claims of being able to solve most mind brain issues. The examiner told me I am proposing a huge, huge treasure trove of knowledge in a single patent. He said the patent office is a self financed department of the Government. If he started giving out such huge claims in a single patent the patent office would go broke. So I have to get my patents in small installments. So I just patented the quantifying of the mind. So now you can live your life by numbers. Try to develop your brain to +2 level so that your brain goes about regulating your body organs and the brain becomes an organ itself leaving its own control to your fully developed +2 mind. Your mind is you. If you cannot develop your brain to +2(I know you can, go to my 'selfmasteryclub.com' which needs infusion of money to really be what I want it to be.But at least it is something, a small first step). There are lots of roads to becoming +2. Through yoga, through practical psychology, through joining the many self mastery clubs etc. My way is just one of the ways. Know the +2 way and live it. Become +2 and you can achieve your full potential. Also adapt the Lucknow way of getting to the top!
( 2 of 3 )
United States Patent 7,029,282
Khan April 18, 2006
E.I.Q. tests (Emotional Intelligence Quotient Tests)

Abstract

It is an object of the present invention to provide a method of evaluating emotional intelligence through emotional intelligence quotient testing. There are four levels of the emotional mind and each level is assigned a grade. A series of questions are asked on specific emotions, and answers are graded according to the mental level these answers are coming from. This test enables an individual to learn where he or she stands with respect to each specific emotion.
Inventors: Khan; Sajid Ali M. (Ridgefield Park, NJ)
Appl. No.: 10/370,402
Filed: February 19, 2003

Current U.S. Class: 434/236
Current International Class: G09B 19/00 (20060101)
Field of Search: 434/236,118,322,350
References Cited [Referenced By]
U.S. Patent Documents



4931934 June 1990 Snyder
6375470 April 2002 Rohan
6418435 July 2002 Chase
6497577 December 2002 Kanter
6651071 November 2003 O'Brien et al.
2003/0108849 June 2003 Hodges

Primary Examiner: Carter; Monica S.
Assistant Examiner: Saadat; Cameron
Claims


What is claimed is:

1. A method of evaluating emotional intelligence through emotional intelligence quotient testing, comprising the steps of: posing a series of questions designed to reveal the emotional intelligence level of an individual; obtaining an answer for each question from the individual; grading the answer for each question according to four levels of emotional intelligence, wherein the four levels of emotional intelligence consist of the grades: premature mind, immature mind, mature mind, and master mind; wherein premature mind is associated with a value of negative two; immature mind is associated with a value of negative one; mature mind is associated with a value of positive one; master mind is associated with a value of positive two; wherein the premature mind is defined as a mindset of an individual being omnipotent and omnipresent; wherein the immature mind is defined as a mindset of an individual being between omnipotent and helpless; wherein the mature mind is defined as a mindset wherein an individual considers himself or herself most important and others equally important; wherein the master mind is defined as a mindset of an individual being altruistic; presenting the grades to the individual with instructions indicating how to improve emotional intelligence.
Description


BACKGROUND

Field of Invention

This invention relates to a method of testing emotional intelligence.

BACKGROUND OF THE INVENTION

There is a debate going on whether I.Q. tests have much value. In this applicant's humble opinion I.Q. tests are valuable. However, I.Q. tests are incomplete. I.Q. tests do not cover emotional intelligence, an equally essential cognitive ability which is the other half of human intelligence.

Education is of two forms. Formal education which comes mainly from the so called 3 Rs--reading, writing and arithmetic. Just as important is informal education that one gets mainly from ones upbringing. Formal education develops intelligence and informal education develops emotional intelligence. We have I.Q. tests to determine intelligence. There is no test for determining emotional intelligence. To overcome this gap, this applicant developed E.I.Q. tests (Emotional Intelligence Quotient Tests)

The human mind works in images. We grow up, creating images of ourselves, others and the world depending on our childhood experiencing creating our own personal reality by which we live. When our personal reality matches the actual reality out there we succeed. When our personal reality is different from the actual reality we fail. The correct perception of reality is the key ingredient that determines success or failure in life.

We can safely say that sound emotional intelligence is the correct perception of reality. An unsound emotional intelligence is a wrong perception of reality.

The human mind goes through four stages of development as follows: a) Premature mind: this mind is womb-conditioned. (the conscious experiences of the fetus in the womb-environment). The personal reality for each and every human at these stage is womb-reality. The fetus at this stage feels omnipotent and omnipresent. Just before birth the human mind is womb-conditioned, shaped by the conscious experiences of womb-life.

A few hours of the birth process do not change the fetus' womb-conditioned mind and at birth the new born child feels omnipotent and omnipresent, just as it felt inside the womb for several months.

However, my concept of womb-conditioning is controversial, so just ignore the above two paragraphs and lets start again the four stages of human mind development: a) Premature mind--the mind at birth when each human being feels omnipotent and omnipresent. The personal reality at this level is that the new born child considers itself all powerful, considers itself all existence as it is not aware of any one else except itself. Self is all that matters. It understands nothing. Personal reality is that the self is omnipotent and omnipresent. b) Immature mind--the mind of a child where the child considers itself between omnipotent and helpless. As the child grows older omnipotence is set aside, goes deeper and deeper into the unconscious, and feelings of helplessness give way to confidence and self-importance. The delicate transition from feeling of omnipotence to realistic self-importance depend on the child's upbringing. Confusion gives way to clarity. At this stage of the mental level the personal reality is that self matters most. c) Mature mind--the mind of an adult. At this stage the adult considers himself most important and others equally important. Learns the ropes of life. Helps self and family first. Helps others also. d) Master mind--the mind of a guru or teacher. At this stage of the mind the person considers himself as part of the whole human family. Everyone else is number 1. This level of the mind strives to help others, especially the less fortunate.

OBJECTS AND ADVANTAGES

Several objects and advantages of the present invention are: there are four levels of personal reality. From premature to master mind. From totally unrealistic to super realistic. Not only can we measure the emotional intelligence of individuals, but also of groups, organizations, religion, even countries. Take the example of countries like India. I would place India at the immature level.

At this level the mind is confused between omnipotence and helplesness. At this stage the mind is an opportunist. When good people are in power and the laws of the land are enforcable the citizens are law abiding. When bad people are in power the citizens become corrupt. India is a land of opportunists, thus its emotional level is that of an immature mind.

The same formula can be applied to conflicts. Take the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Both groups are apporching the conflict at the premature level. As if each exists alone. Imagine if they approached the conflict at the master mind level.

SUMMARY

In accordance with the present invention we can measure emotional intelligence through Emotional Intelligence Quotient Tests. As there are four levels of the mind. There are four levels of the emotional mind. Every human mind is stuck emotionally at one of the four levels. However the same person can be stuck at several levels. For example he may love one person at the master mind level and hate some group at the premature level. E.I.Q. test is designed to test the personal reality levels of the different emotional feelings of the individual, above all the feelings that each one has towards one's own self

DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF THE INVENTION

In accordance with the present invention, a system and method of evaluating the emotional intelligence of an individual through Emotional Intelligence Quotient Tests (E.I.Q.).

The E.I.Q. level which is the same as maturity level or Personal Reality level of each individual can be determined by posing a sequence of questions that answer and determine the emotional intelligence level of the individual.

This is done by taking each human emotion as well as every emotional memory and asking a list of questions. Each answer is tested against the correct answer. The answers are graded according to the four levels of the mind, (Emotional Intelligence) a) Premature mind: -2 b) Immature mind: -1 c) Mature mind: +1 d) Master mind: +2

Each emotion is tested one at a time. Love and hate can be tested together (----).

a) How do you feel about yourself?

1) I hate myself. The grade for this answer is: (-2).

2) I have mixed feelings: (-1)

3) I love myself: (+1)

4) I am in awe with myself: (+2)

b) How do you feel about others?

1) I hate them: (-2)

2) I don't know: (-1)

3) I love them enough: (+1)

4) I love them as much as I love myself (+2)

c) Are you angry?

1) Most of the time: (-2)

2) Often: (-1)

3) Rarely: (+1)

4) Never: (+2)

d) Are you happy with yourself?

1) Sometimes extremely happy, other times extremely unhappy: (-2)

2) Confused about self: (-1)

3) Mostly happy: (+1)

4) Always Happy: (+2)

e) How would you grade your own importance?

1) I am the only one that counts : (-2)

2) I am most important: (-1)

3) I am equally important: (+1)

4) I am humble and everyone else is number one for me: (+2)

Similarly all human emotions and behavior will be graded. Handing out the grades to each individual will also include instructions on how to improve ones emotional intelligence as E.I.Q. can be significantly improved by closing the gap between personal reality (PR) and actual reality (AR).

The human mind grows up absorbing experiences which in turn create images of ourselves, others and the way the world works. These experiences create a personal reality by which we interpret life. If our upbringing is healthy we grow up with a personal reality (PR) that is close to the actual reality (AR) out there. If our upbringing is unhealthy we grow up with our PR different from AR.

When PR=AR the chances for success are maximum. The aim of emotional intelligence education has to be to make our personal reality as close as possible to the actual reality. AR can be the benchmark of emotional intelligence.

The main purpose of this invention is to enable every one to know which level of their mind is defining their own self.
Whether their human dignity is powered by their true self or by their self image.

* * * * *
Right now there is a huge problem of dwindling energy resources. So I put my Lucknow focus into action once again and said I am not going to research how to make the current inventions better (this is a good route too). I am going to search some new force of nature that is being totally ignored. Funny how some ideas are sitting right under our noses and we totally are unaware of them. Forget ideas think about your own true self. Its in your consciousness somewhere very close to you yet you don't know your own self.

It took me years of the Lucknow obsession and focus. When you give any topic all your attention even your brain joins
in and it continues the research while you are sleeping. One day three O'clock in the morning I jumped out of bed. I had the answer I was seeking. Vacuum power. Vacuum power is such a powerful force in nature and even though it is not free it is practically free. I want to write more of this moment but let me go, I have to work to pay rent for my antiques store on 59th Street in NYC. I did apply for a patent, though it was rejected I will share its patent application with you because I feel one day one of you will help assure the age of vacuum powered electrical generates.

[Help] [Home] [Boolean Search] [Manual] [Number Search] [PTDLs]
[CURR_LIST] [NEXT_DOC]
[Shopping Cart] [Order Copy]
[Image]




( 1 of 14 )
United States Patent Application 20070035138
Kind Code A1
Khan; Sajid Ali February 15, 2007
Vacuum powered generators

Abstract

A horizontal wind tunnel that has an inlet end and an outlet end and a conveying portion there between together with an exhaust means for causing air to move out at the outlet end, thereby creating a vacuum at the outlet end. The vacuum causing atmospheric wind to enter at said inlet end, to fill said vacuum. A plurality of wind driven propellers/turbines being mounted in the tunnel, between the inlet and outlet ends of said tunnel. Electric generators being operatively connected to the wind driven propellers/turbines by a mechanical transmission means and a gearing to convert mechanical energy of the wind driven propellers/turbines into electrical energy.
Inventors: Khan; Sajid Ali; (Ridgefield Park, NJ)
Correspondence Name and Address:

SAJID ALI KHAN
2 UNION PLACE
RIDGEFIELD PARK
NJ
07660
US

Serial No.: 487806
Series Code: 11
Filed: July 17, 2006

U.S. Current Class: 290/54
U.S. Class at Publication: 290/054
Intern'l Class: F03B 13/00 20060101 F03B013/00; H02P 9/04 20060101 H02P009/04
Claims


1) A system for recovery of electrical energy from a combination of vacuum power and man made energy source, said system comprising: a) a pipe (or wind tunnel) with an inlet and an outlet; b) a vacuum portion at outlet end of said pipe created for airflow; c) a plurality of wind propelled turbines installed in said pipe; d) a one way valve installed at inlet end to let in air into said pipe; e) a one way valve installed at outlet end to let air out of said pipe; f) conveying portion in between the inlet and outlet of the pipe; g) wherein vacuum is created by outside power driven blower placed at the outlet end of pipe; h) electric generators are operatively connected to said wind driven turbines; i) said generators connected to the said turbines by mechanical transmission means, and a gearing; j) as said vacuum is created at the outlet end of the pipe wind draft is created that rushes in from the inlet causing the draft to generate electricity by driving the turbines; k) an apparatus as described in claim, one where said pipe is made of metal;

2) An apparatus as described in claim 1, where said pipe is made of plastic.

3) An apparatus as described in claim 1, where said pipe is made of masonry.

4) An apparatus as described in claim 1, where said pipe is made of metal.

5) An apparatus as described in claim 1, where said wind pipe can be shaped like a slinky.

6) An apparatus as described in claim 1, where said pipe can be shaped like a straight line.

7) An apparatus as described in claim 1, where said pipe can be zigzag shaped.

8) An apparatus as described in claim 1, where said pipe can be enclosed in its own supply of air for space or submarine travel.

9) An apparatus as described in claim 1, where said pipe can be shaped according to the contours of the premises where it is used.

10) An apparatus as described in claim 1, where the system functions only by the power of vacuum pressure.

11) An apparatus as described in claim 1, where the system can be portable.

12) An apparatus as described in claim 1, where the system can be installed in moving vehicles.
Description


CROSS-REFERENCE To RELATED APPLICATIONS

[0001] Provisional Application No. 60/700,214 dated Jul. 18, 2005

FEDERAL SPONSORED PROGRAM

[0002] Not Applicable

SEQUENCE LISTING OR PROGRAM

[0003] Not Applicable

BACKGROUND OF THE INVENTION

[0004] 1. Field of Invention

[0005] This invention relates to vacuum powered electrical generators.

[0006] 2. Background of the Invention

[0007] There are many wind powered generating devices, as there are solar powered generating devices. There are even devices generating electrical power that are using both solar and wind power. There is at least one invention, (Pat. No. 4,779,006) that uses both solar and wind power along with partial vacuum power. However there is no electrical power generating device that uses just the full power of vacuum pressure. According to this applicant vacuum power is the fulcrum of wind power. It is about time that vacuum power was tapped, among others uses, to generate electrical power.

[0008] Prior Art exists in relation to this invention. Wartham, Pat. No. 4,779,006 teaches using the power of a partial vacuum to move air to generate electricity. However Wartham's device is massive and cannot be adapted for use in small or even big moving vehicles. Its major portion needs to be buried 1,400 feet underground. Wartham's device is dependent on fickle wind and solar power; it also has a plurality of exhaust portions,

And it requires a water reservoir, a spraying system and a flywheel. Nevertheless, the Wartham device correctly utilizes the power of partial vacuum pressure.

[0009] In light of the foregoing a need exists in the prior art for a much simpler and less complicated power generating device that uses vacuum pressure to the maximum and is at the same time small enough to be mounted on cars or large enough for whole cities and of appropriate size for everything in between.

OBJECTS AND ADVANTAGES

[0010] 1. It is an object of the present invention to provide a simple power generating device which uses vacuum power to move air to generate electricity. [0011] 2. There is not a single wind powered or solar powered or vacuum powered generator that is portable or which can be mounted on cars. This invention can be made as small or as large as needed. [0012] 3. This invention is not dependant on fickle wind or solar energy. [0013] 4. The present invention is relatively economical to construct and operate. [0014] 5. This invention taps unlimited, freely available atmospheric pressure to create wind power.

SUMMARY

[0015] This invention provides a device, which utilizes vacuum power for producing electrical energy, comprising a horizontal wind tunnel that has an inlet which has a one way valve at said inlet, enabling wind to only enter and not exit from said inlet. Further said tunnel has an outlet end which has an outlet end which has a one way valve at said outlet end enabling wind to only exit and not enter from said outlet.

[0016] Further containing a horizontal tunnel portion between said inlet end and said outlet end. A blower driven by a battery or outside electric source is placed at the outlet end of said wind tunnel. A plurality of wind driven propeller/turbine are mounted in said tunnel being spaced a selected distance from one another. Electric generators are operatively connected to said wind driven propellers/turbines by a mechanical transmission means and a gearing to convert mechanical energy of said propellers/turbines into electrical energy.

[0017] When the blower at the outlet end is switched on, it causes air to exit causing a vacuum at outlet end. Atmospheric air rushes in to fill this vacuum, from the inlet end. Propellers/turbines being placed between the two ends are subjected to wind power which in turn rotates the propellers/turbines thus generating electricity.

BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF DRAWING

[0018] The Sole FIG. 1 is a functional block diagram of `Vacuum Powered Generators` of this invention.

DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF THE INVENTION

Overview of Vacuum Power Generation

[0019] The present invention is comprised of a wind tunnel (10) for generating electrical energy by producing a draft to power the propellers/turbines (3-9) arrangement disposed within the wind tunnel. The said wind tunnel contains an inlet (1) and outlet (2) with one way valves at both ends. The inlet valve only allows air to come in, and the outlet valve only lets air out, thereby confining the wind draft to move from the inlet end to the outlet end.

[0020] Inside the wind tunnel are mounted, at a selected distance from one another, a plurality of wind driven propellers. Electric generators are operatively connected to said propellers by a mechanical transmission means and a gearing to convert mechanical energy of said wind driven turbines into electrical energy.

[0021] A blower (11) is mounted in the wind tunnel just inside the outlet end. Said blower is powered by an outside electrical energy source. In case of moving vehicles the said outside electrical source is a fully charged battery. In case of nonmoving entities the said outside electrical source can be any electrical power source.

[0022] When the blower is switched on it causes air from the wind tunnel to exit out at said outlet end, thus causing a vacuum in the wind tunnel. Atmospheric air rushes in from the inlet end to fill said vacuum. A wind draft is created. Said propellers placed between the two ends of the wind tunnel catch the draft and thus generate electricity. Said generators can be aligned serially and/or parallel depending on the amount of voltage needed.

[0023] In conclusion there are many universal laws that have been harnessed. Pullies, fulcrums, levers and hydraulic pressure have been put to good use. However these are laws that have not been harnessed fully. With the complex system of levers, pulleys, fulcrums and hydraulic pressure this inventor can produce a water powered generator. One universal law that has hardly been exploited is that nature abhors a vacuum; wherever an area of low pressure is present, atmospheric pressure will make it even by bringing in air from the surrounding high pressure area. This applicant is proposing a vacuum powered generator.

[0024] By producing a vacuum in one particular area, letting air rush in through a controlled path and by placing propellers in this path, thusly producing a wind draft that generates electricity. One may safely say that vacuum power is the fulcrum of wind power.

[0025] Although the description above contains many specifications, these should not be construed as limiting the scope of the invention but as merely providing an illustration of one of the preferred embodiments of this invention.

* * * * *
[Image]
[Order Copy] Shopping Cart [CURR_LIST] [NEXT_DOC]
[Help] [Home] [Boolean Search] [Manual] [Number Search] [PTDLs]

No comments:

Post a Comment